Zamberlan's classic and most storied alpine boot, the Expert Pro is improved and reintroduced as the 4042 Expert Pro GTX RR. The Expert Pro is designed for high-level mountaineering and glacial routes and features time-proven technology and fit for both entry-level and experienced alpinist.
▪ The Expert Pro is built on the Vibram Teton outsole, with integrated Zamberlan PCS (professional crampon system) for a perfect match with leading fully automatic crampon systems
▪ The Zamberlan Fiberglass 5mm insole grants precise performance and support for edging, toe-in and other technical maneuvers
▪ A triple-density PU wedge midsole adds both support and cushioning where needed
▪ The single-piece uppers are comprised of 2.8mm Hydrobloc Perwanger leathers for extreme durability and water resistance over time
▪ Cordura and Superfabric components are used over the ankles and collar for added lightweight protection
▪ Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort membranes provide insulation and guaranteed waterproof protection and breathability
▪ The Expert Pro is lasted for a precise yet very comfortable fit using Zamberlan's ZBPK last, the same as in the famed 996 Vioz GTX. This allows for maximum sensitivity, great performance, and enduring comfort during long climbs
▪ An improved double-tongue system allows the user to customize their fit. Push the tongue down and the hook & loop fastener and lace system provides a secure lower-volume fit. Pull the tongue up and give yourself a higher volume fit
▪ The Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) provides extreme foot protection and prolongs the life of the boot
▪ Resolable by a qualified cobbler using Vibram replacement soles available from Zamberlan Canada Inc.
▪ Handcrafted at the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.