OUTLET SALE: LIMITED TIME DISCOUNTS THROUGH FEBRUARY 29, 2024
The Zamberlan 960 Guide GTX RR is one of Zamberlan's toughest backcountry boots, perfect for extended adventures in rough and rugged terrain. Materials and design are optimized for support and control in the harshest conditions.
▪ Zamberlan Vibram® StarTrek soles feature dual density PU construction (one for comfort, one for support), TPU stabilizer and tread with excellent downhill braking, toe traction lugs, widely spaced lugs with high grip rubber provide excellent ground control, and a non-slip heel strike zone
▪ A 3/4 RRS (Rubber Rand System) is constructed using an elastic rubber compound and beveled edges underneath (not visible) to prevent snagging and reduce delamination
▪ Zamberlan's latest ZBPK backpack technique provides a more precise fit, including an anatomical heel pocket, comfortable over the foot wrap, and a toe box with ample room to wiggle the toes
▪ Insoles are stiff (4.0mm) for excellent foot support, transferring the workload from the foot to the boot
▪ The 2.8 mm Hydrobloc® Tuscan Nubuck leather upper provides excellent protection against the elements and debris while the Zamberlan RRS (rubber rand system) protects the leather and the foot from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scrapes
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide maximum water protection and breathability and are guaranteed for the life of the boot by Gore-Tex®
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada.
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.