Zamberlan's best-selling boot for both men and women, the 996 Vioz GTX® is a tribute to Italian comfort, performance, and design. Discover why this is one of the best-reviewed boots in the outdoor industry and why it's the perfect boot for backcountry backpacking in rugged, steep terrain.
▪ Zamberlan Hydrobloc® full-grain leather uppers with a straightforward, clean, and effective design for long-lasting durability and protection
▪ Exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles are designed to provide excellent grip, superb downhill braking, and an energy-producing, rock-forward motion. Large lugs are easy to clean
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability and are guaranteed by Gore-Tex for the life of the boot
▪ Microtex® wicking nylon collar linings help control excess moisture around the ankle
▪ The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to very comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support
▪ ZBPK Performance Fit last + ZLF Ladies Fit is renowned and exemplified in the 996 Vioz GTX® as the upper creates a visible curvature around the back of the heel and wraps comfortably over the top of the foot while leaving enough room in the toe box to wiggle toe (up to size 11). ZLF adaptations make this last a perfect fit for women
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.