Your shopping cart is empty
Items in cart: 0
Total items: C$ 0.00
The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
We took our best selling boot - the 996 Vioz - and added some serious upgrades. This 1996 Vioz Lux GTX will take your backpacking experience to a new level. It is perfect for backcountry backpacking, and other outdoor adventures requiring a supportive midsole, enduring comfort, and a high degree of foot protection.
▪ PU coated rubber toe rands add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bump
▪ Upgraded Waxed Tuscan full-grain leather uppers are rich and long-lasting. These beautiful leathers are enhanced with Zamberlan's proprietary Hydrobloc® treatment for added water resistance and durability over time
▪ New calf-leather-lined collars add durability, comfort and moisture management around the upper ankle. This feature greatly enhances comfort on multi day treks.
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot.
▪ The proprietary Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsole with PU midsoles make for unique and unparalleled fit and performance. Agressive lug positioning provide exceptional ground traction on any trail surface. Downhill braking is achieved with aggressive heel lugs. Superb torsional rigidity is achieved through a solid TPU plate over the arch. The pronounced rocker (curvature of the sole) feels as if it is carrying you and your pack up the mountain.
▪ High Resistance Heat Treated hardware allows for an extended life without corrosion, additional durability against rocks and debris, and easy passing of laces towards preventing breakage
▪ ZBPK Performance Fit is our highly regarded backpacking last defining Zamberlan's fit! ZBPK features an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toebox for comfort
▪ The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada.
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.