The award-winning 1025 Tofane NW GTX RR is one of the most capable and beautiful women's boots ever made by Zamberlan. A rugged and durable boot, the Tofane is perfect for backcountry backpacking, extended hiking, outdoor work, and general outdoor use.
▪ Norwegian Welted construction, the most reliable construction method in existence, locks a lightweight PU midsole to Waxed Tuscan leather uppers. Norwegian Welted construction assists in an exceptional life for this well made boot
▪ This boot can be resoled by a qualified cobbler using genuine Vibram replacement soles which are available through Zamberlan Canada.
▪ A rubber toe rand protects the leather over the toes from scratches and wear over time
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes offer guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
▪ The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack outsole with lugs designed to be easy cleaning, offer solid downhill braking, and traction in a variety of applications and conditions
▪ Hydrobloc Waxed Tuscan leather uppers are 2.6mm thick and come pre-treated and offer an additional layer of water resistance to the boots
▪ Lasted with Zamberlan's legendary ZBPK + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies' Fit) for outstanding fit and comfort specifically crafted for a woman's foot
▪ The Men's version has been recognized in Europe with the prestigious Outdoor Industry Award recognizing quality, innovation, and exceptional value in outdoor products, as well as by Overland Journal winning their Editor's Choice and Value Awards for outstanding craftsmanship, comfort, and value
▪ Handcrafted at the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.