Zamberlan Quantum hiking boots are made to be super comfortable, fun, high performing and durable. These boots are designed to provide great ground traction on loose, varied terrain due to the structured Vibram outsole, Vibram foam midsole and Zamberlan injected Nylon lasting board.
The Quantum is a high quality, unisex-sized boot. Sizes start at 11 (US smaller child, EU size 28) and go up to size 11 (US youth, EU size 41) for youth and adults with smaller feet. Be sure to use the ZJR sizing chart on our sizing chart page.
▪ Rugged Vibram Paw all-rubber outsoles are designed to maximize grip and traction on and off the trail or wherever you roam. This outsole is optimized for on-trail surfaces rather than adventuring off trails in Alpine environments.
▪ Lightweight Hydrobloc suede split-grain leather and Cordura uppers are both extremely comfortable and durable, giving a high degree of breathability along the way
▪ Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membranes ensure the same protection you enjoy in your Zamberlan hiking and backpacking boots and are guaranteed for the life of the boot
▪ The integrated lacing system weaves between the suede leather uppers making for easy lacing that won't break down
▪ Rubber toe rands offer additional protection when hiking through rock and rough terrain, plus they lengthen the life of the boots
▪ Lasted using the Zamberlan Junior Fit last for performance and comfort
▪ Euro Sizing / USA Sizing is listed for this style.
▪ Made in Romania and Italy.