Zamberlan's best-selling boot, the 996 Vioz GTX® is a tribute to Italian comfort, performance, and design. Discover why this is one of the best-reviewed boots in the outdoor industry worldwide!
Perfect for backcountry backpacking in rugged, steep terrain, the 996 Vioz GTX® features include:
▪ Zamberlan Hydrobloc® full-grain leather uppers with a straightforward, clean, and effective design for long-lasting durability and protection
▪ Exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles are designed to provide excellent grip, superb downhill braking, and an energy-producing, rock-forward motion. Wide lugs are easy to clean
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability and are guaranteed by Gore-Tex for the life of the boot
▪ Microtex® wicking nylon collar linings help control excess moisture around the ankle
▪ The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the boot to very comfortably flex forward without compromising lateral support
▪ The ZWL fit mimics the ZBPK but adds a little extra room in the forefoot for wider feet up to EE width (up to size 14)
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.