Our best-selling hunting boot, the 4014 Lynx Mid GTX RR BOA excels for early season backcountry bowhunting where a mid-height, protective, and non-insulated boot is required. The 4014 Lynx Mid BOA shares a similar build to its sibling, the 1214 Lynx Mid, but upgrades the legendary comfort and performance with a fast, secure, and durable BOA Fit System for a precise, reliable fit.
▪ Rubber toe rand to protect the uppers without adding significant weight to the boot.
▪ The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions.
▪ Camouflaged Zamberlan Vibram® 3D outsoles are extremely rugged, provide excellent grip on a variety of terrain, and feature an uplifting forward rocker.
▪ Dual-density midsoles are made of PU with TPU stabilizers and Vibram's premiere backcountry rubber compound.
▪ Uppers feature Zamberlan’s latest leather construction with a unique camouflage blend to enhance your entire hunting kit, from head to boot.
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes provide waterproof, breathable protection, guaranteed for the life of the boot.
▪ The ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the upper to flex forward comfortably without compromising lateral support and protection.
▪ Available in regular (ZBPK) and wide (ZWL) sizes
▪ Resolable in Canada with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® outsoles.
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.
* Customers wanting to inquire with BOA about the system used on the 4014 Lynx Mid GTX RR BOA should refer to the "M4" replacement kit (model #ABM400). You can visit their replacement page here