The Zamberlan 1110 Baltoro Lite GTX RR combines technical performance with lightweight construction into a multi-purpose backcountry hiking, backpacking, and hunting boot.
The combination of the lightweight dual density EVA midsole and the 3mm nylon insole make for a technical, light and fast moving boot. The curvature built into the nylon insole provides a stable and fast transition from heel to toe and all day comfort, even when carrying heavy loads.
▪ Perwanger leather uppers made from the very best leather available today. Perwanger uppers are ideal for durability and resistance against rocks, brush and harsh usage over time.
▪ PU coated rubber rands on the toe box and heel enhance durability in harsh conditions while helping to prevent delamination
▪ The exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® Starlite outsoles feature lightweight EVA midsoles and the ever-popular StarTrek tread, featuring specific lugs designed for high traction in a variety of backcountry applications
▪ The ZBPK backpacking last is Zamberlan's most popular and well-regarded fit, allowing for excellent heel grip, comfortable over-the-top foot wrap, and a roomy toebox
▪ The 3mm nylon midsole allows for greater flex than the 1000 Baltoro for greater versatility of use
▪ Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membranes are guaranteed waterproof and breathable
▪ Anti-corrosion hardware with easy-pass design allows for less lace wear and tear on the laces
▪ The 620-gram weight is ridiculously light for the extreme level of support and performance
▪ Handcrafted at the Zamberlan factory in Northern Italy.
▪ Resolable using genuine Vibram replacement soles available from Zamberlan Canada.