The ISO-certified Zamberlan 5011 Logger Pro GTX RR S3 is Zamberlan's most advanced work boot to date. Zamberlan's latest forestry work boot, the 5011 Logger Pro features an advanced, cut-resistant 3 layer aramid fiber lining to make the boots chainsaw-proof. Significantly more comfortable than traditional loggers, the Logger Pro is certified under EN ISO 17249:2013/AC:2014 Level S3 standards as well as EN ISO 20345:2011 and is cut-resistant, anti-perforation, anti-static, and safety toed. Discover why the Logger Pro is quickly becoming a beloved logging and lineman boot.
▪ A cut-resistant 3 layer aramid lining, making the boots chainsaw proof
▪ Heavy-duty aluminum safety toe cups protect the toe box
▪ A Vibram Teton outsole using an anti-static rubber compound adds safety and provides proven maneuverability and performance on the mountain, no matter the conditions, while also enabling excellent performance as a lineman boot
▪ Full, around-the-boot rubber rands protect the uppers and the foot for added durability
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee breathable, waterproof performance for the life of the boot
▪ The double-density PU wedge insole optimizes the mix of weight performance and durability
▪ The fully-automatic PCS crampon system is integrated into the outsole making for seamless crampon usage, compatible with a large range of the leading fully-automatic crampon brands
▪ Polypropylene and Fiberglass anti-perforation midsoles make the boot puncture-resistant and add incredible support aiding in both the climbing capacity and work capacity of these boots beyond traditional loggers
▪ Hydrobloc Perwanger leather uppers are the highest performance leathers available in the industry, with excellent durability and performance for the life of the boot
▪ The double-tongue system allows the wearer to customize the fit according to weather conditions. Pull the inside tongue further out to increase volume and add sock layers, or push the inside tongue further down to decrease volume with thinner socks in warmer weather
▪ The ZBPK last is Zamberlan's most famous last and is built for an excellent heel lock, comfortable over the foot wrapping, and roomy toebox
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada.
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.
▪ EN ISO 17249:203+AC:2014, including the following characteristics as follows:
Protective Toe Cap against knocks of energy of 200 J
Protective Toe Cap against crushing risk of a max force of 1,500 daN (1,529 kg)
S3 - Waterproof + Puncture Resistant + Cleated Sole
▪ EN ISO 20345:2011, as well as the supplementary characteristics as follows:
P - Footwear Base Puncture Resistance
A - Antistatic Footwear
E - Energy Absorption in Heel
SRC - Slip Resistance