The re-booted 1005 Hunter Pro EVO GTX RR WL insulated 11-inch boot is ideal for late-season, big-game hunting in extreme environments where protection from cold and rough terrain is required. The Hunter Pro Evo features waxed full-grain leather uppers, full rubber rand protection, and our exclusive Zamberlan Vibram Darwin outsoles.
▪ An exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® Darwin outsole leverages a dual-density PU midsole (one lower-density for cushion and one higher-density for support) and Vibram rubber outsoles
▪ The Vibram outsole features an excellent tread for superior grip, solid downhill braking, stable toe-off tread zones, and lugs wide enough to be easily cleaned with a stick or finger
▪ A forward rocker is built into the boot to help propel you forward as you climb up the mountain
▪ Italian Hydrobloc® Waxed Tuscan leathers comprise the uppers in the popular Waxed Chestnut color, while boasting 2.8mm of tough durability throughout
▪ The patented ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the uppers to break forward in comfort without compromising lateral stability around the ankle
▪ The full RRS (Rubber Rand System) encircles the entire boot and offers added protection against rocks and debris
▪ Corrosion-resistant hardware allows for easy lacing and durability over time
▪ Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability while granting temperature performance to approximately -20 degrees Celsius, (please note, temperature performance is highly dependant on factors outside of the boot, such as sock material and user tolerance)
▪ Lasted with the ZWL (Zamberlan Wide Last) to accommodate for insulation and extra sock layers in extreme conditions, but able to accommodate feet from D to EE in width
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada.
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.