The 981 Wasatch GTX RR is Zamberlan's homage to big-game western hunters in pursuit of their dream elk, mule deer, or sheep. The Wasatch is the most rugged elk-hunting boot we have made to date, thanks to an all-new, beefy outsole, full rubber rands, and added leg reinforcements. In spite of the upgrades in ruggedness, expect little break-in and instant comfort out of the box.
▪ The all-new StarTrek II represents Zamberlan’s largest investment in an outsole package ever. The StarTrek II is beefier than it’s predecessor adding more support, durability, traction, and an improved rocker for up-hill performance
▪ Midsoles on the Wasatch are slightly stiffer than on the Outfitter, allowing for a greater set of applications, including low-level sheep hunting
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof protection and breathability for the life of the boot
▪ ZBPK performance lasts are designed for the ultimate in comfort while supporting the requirements for on-mountain precision
▪ A robust Rubber Rand System completely encircles the boot and protects the uppers from damage
▪ Thick Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensure the greatest protection from water and snow, while panels provide additional protection up the leg
▪ 11" height protects the leg up to the calf against thick brush, debris, and snow
▪ Resolable with factory OEM Zamberlan-Vibram outsoles
▪ Made in Italy
Sizing note: Runs true to size. Unlike other models where you may need to size down 1/2 size, all models with the Star Trek II outsole (Saguaro + Wasatch) run true to size.