The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
If you've ever found outdoor lifestyle shoes lacking in performance, the 217 Free Blast GTX combines classic made-in-Italy outdoor style with a GORE-TEX construction and a stable, grippy Vibram® Junko outsole. The result is a low-cut hiker that's light, fast, comfortable, supportive, and stylish to go from hiking to scouting, shed hunting, adventure travel, and more.
▪ The Zamberlan X-Active last provides maximum comfort for fast hiking
▪ A highly-anatomical Vibram Junko outsole provides extra width in the heel and forefoot for added stability, while the Megagrip compound grants superior grip through both wet and dry conditions.
▪ Soft, max-cushioning EVA midsoles and PE insoles allow for flexibility in the forefoot with greater rigidity in the heel, giving the wearer added support.
▪ Leather-free, suede-effect microfiber uppers and a flexible gusset are made from a new generation of sustainable synthetic material.
▪ PU toe rands ensure durability and protection for your boot and foot in a variety of terrain.
▪ Climbing lace styling provides a distinctive look and enhanced fit.
▪ GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the shoe.
▪ Resolable in Canada using genuine Vibram replacement soles from Zamberaln Canada.
▪ Made in Italy at the Zamberlan Factory.