Your shopping cart is empty
Items in cart: 0
Total items: C$ 0.00
The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
The 3032 Ull GTX RR BOA Primaloft is an insulated, extreme cold weather hunting boot made for top-notch performance in the most treacherous of conditions. Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort membranes combined with a full Primaloft bootie wraps the foot in insulation providing two layers of extreme warmth and comfort. The footbed inside the boot also has an aluminum layer to dramatically reduce ground cold. The Vibram Star Trek II outsoles provide exceptional grip on snowy, icy terrain. The patented double BOA closure system allows for customizable fit zones, ensuring a more comfortable, personalized fit without ever having to take off your gloves.
▪ The all-new StarTrek II represents Zamberlan’s largest investment in an outsole package ever. The StarTrek II is beefier than it’s predecessor adding more support, durability, traction, and an improved rocker for up-hill performance
▪A patented double implementation of the BOA Fit System allows for precise, individual adjustments of the upper and instep for a personalized fit
▪ GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort membranes are paired with extra Primaloft insulation to provide guaranteed waterproof, breathable protection and warmth for the life of the boot
▪ ZBPK performance lasts are designed for the ultimate in comfort while supporting the requirements for on-mountain precision
▪ A robust Rubber Rand System completely encircles the boot and protects the uppers from damage
▪ The Ull uses Zamberlan's ZWL Wide last, which allows the wearer to add additional sock layers when needed or to enjoy additional comfort when not
▪ 11" height protects the leg up to the calf against thick brush, debris, and snow
▪ Crampon compatible with strap-on crampons.
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada.
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.