We designed the Hike Lite GTX as a multi-purpose lightweight trail shoe. While the Vibram outsole is aggressive to provide you with great traction on a broad range of trail surfaces, the shoe’s lightweight materials make it feel like more of a trail runner. The Hike Lite GTX uses a nylon midsole for stability and an EVA foam for cushioning and impact resistance. The Gore-Tex bootie ensure full waterproofness.
▪ 1.6-1.8mm Hydrobloc Suede provides abrasion resistance, breathability and clean aesthetics. This suede is easily maintained with our HydroBloc Conditioning Spray.
▪ We have added a discreet rubber toe rand to protect the toes from impacts/abrasion and to protect the suede from wear as well.
▪ The Vibram Pillow Outsole has aggressive shaped lugs which are designed to release mud and debris as the show flexes as you hike. There is also a “blocky” lug pattern under the toe area, this provides you with more grip and control on loose terrain and while rolling onto your forfoot.
▪ Soft cushioning EVA midsole foam is durable and provides great all day comfort. The midsole system is further enhanced by our 3mm Nylon Flex midsole; this rigid board has some curvature towards the toe for easy walking. This 3mm board will also reduce foot fatigue as it provides you with great torsional stability.
▪ Synthetic lining for great moisture management and a Gore-Tex Performance Comfort bootie to ensure full waterproofness of the shoe.
▪ Handcrafted at the Zamberlan Family factory in northern Italy.