OUTLET SALE: LIMITED TIME DISCOUNTS THROUGH FEBRUARY 29, 2024
Part of Zamberlan’s Epic Women’s Collection, the Rosa is inspired by Rosa Luxemburg, philosopher, economist and anti-war activist. This boot is very supportive yet lightweight and it excels at backpacking on and off trail.
▪ 1.8mm Hydrobloc® Perwanger® leather upper, extremely durable.
▪ Soft fabric ankle gusset provides all day comfort and mobility.
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membrane guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the entire life of the boot.
▪ Dual density EVA midsole reduces the weight of the boot but provides superior shock absorption and energy transfer.
▪ A 3 mm insole adds stability and structure to the midsole of the boot. We use our “Flex” lasting board system which provides walking efficiency due to its rockered design which encourages a quick rolling stride from heel to toe.
▪ Zamberlan’s exclusive Vibram Star Lite outsoles has aggressive braking performance due to the heel lugs shape and orientation.
▪ PU rand reinforcements add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bump.
▪ Built on Zamberlan’s Women’s backpacking shape.
▪ This boot can be resoled by a qualified cobbler using genuine Vibram replacement soles which are available through Zamberlan Canada.
▪ Handcrafted at the Zamberlan family factory in Northern Italy.