OUTLET SALE: LIMITED TIME DISCOUNTS THROUGH FEBRUARY 29, 2024
The 1111 Cresta GTX RR is designed for comfort, lightweight flexibility, and everyday outdoor use in a variety of conditions both on-trail and off. Built with softer materials, greater flexibility, and a new tongue design, Cresta's sock-like fit will leave your feet happy mile after mile whether hiking, hunting, or working outdoors.
▪ The Vibram Curcuma outsoles feature spacious and deep lugs to prevent debris build-up, give a solid downhill brake, and provide excellent traction
▪ Zamberlan Hydrobloc full grain waxed leather uppers are durable and protected with a protective PU toe rand and heel cover
▪ Zamberlan's all-new synthetic and Kevlar tongue with elasticized gussets give the Cresta a sock-like fit and make it one of our most comfortable ever
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability are guaranteed for the lifetime of the boot
▪ The Zamberlan ZBPK last is our most famous, and when combined with our new elasticized tongue grants a higher-volume fit
▪ The lasting board of the Cresta is our Flex 3mm + PE for greater flexibility, yet enough support for the mountain
▪ The PU wedge midsoles make this boot lighter and softer on the step, yet durable and supportive
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada.
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.