This stout mountain hunting boot is a slightly lower cut version of our 1005 Hunter Pro Evo style. The 1004 Hunter EVO GTX is built on a wide last to allow a range of sock thicknesses as well as having an insulated Gore-Tex membrane. The 1004 Hunter is designed for cold conditions, extreme environments and rough terrain. The 1004 Hunter Pro features waxed full-grain leather uppers, full rubber rand protection, and our exclusive Zamberlan Vibram Darwin outsoles.
▪ An exclusive Zamberlan Vibram® Darwin outsole leverages a dual-density PU midsole (one lower-density for cushion and one higher-density for support) and Vibram rubber outsoles
▪ The Vibram outsole features an excellent tread for superior grip, solid downhill braking, stable toe-off tread zones, and lugs wide enough so that they are self-cleaning through walking flexation of the sole.
▪ A forward rocker is built into the boot to provide you an energy efficient and stable stride.
▪ Italian Hydrobloc® Waxed Tuscan leathers comprise the uppers in the popular Waxed Chestnut color, while boasting 2.8mm of tough durability throughout.
▪ The patented ZFS (Zamberlan Flex System) allows the uppers to break forward in comfort without compromising lateral stability around the ankle
▪ The full RRS (Rubber Rand System) encircles the entire boot and offers added protection against rocks and debris
▪ Corrosion-resistant hardware allows for easy lacing and durability over time
▪ Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort membranes provide the utmost waterproof protection and breathability while granting temperature performance to approximately -20 degrees Celsius, (please note, temperature performance is highly dependant on factors outside of the boot, such as sock material and user tolerance)
▪ Lasted with the ZWL (Zamberlan Wide Last) to accommodate for insulation and extra sock layers in extreme conditions, but able to accommodate feet from D to EE in width
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada
▪ Handcrafted in Italy at the Zamberlan family factory.