The item has been added to your cartGo to cart
You have reached the maximum quantity that can be added to the cartGo to cart
▪ This women’s only boot was designed from the bottom up to be lightweight and supportive making it perfect for hiking and lightweight backpacking.
▪ Single-piece Hydrobloc suede uppers are highly breathable and lighter weight, yet do not compromise on performance or protection for the long term. The interior of the boots are lined with a layer of synthetic shearling for warmth.
▪ Soft calf leather collars allow for excellent comfort around the ankle, along with synthetic moisture-wicking materials to keep your upper ankles dry.
▪ The bi-density Vibram Bacon outsole features a supportive yet lightweight EVA wedge to make this boot comfortable and trail-ready out of the box, no break-in required.
▪ The ZBPK backpacking last + ZLF (Zamberlan's Ladies Fit) offers exquisite fit and comfort exclusively for women.
▪ GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot.
▪ Resolable with original factory Zamberlan Vibram® outsoles which are available from Zamberlan Canada.
▪ Handcrafted in the Zamberlan family factory in northern Italy.